CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME – ACUPUNCTURE
Treating carpal tunnel syndrome with acupuncture has now become accepted practice by the US medical profession.
- Acupuncture is one of the best known alternative medicines
- Needles are inserted into key pressure points which are located on invisible energy lines on the body – meridians
- Acupuncture is now recognised by the US FDA as a reputable method of treatment
- Acupuncture relieves pain and stimulates circulation
- Research supports acupuncture as an effective treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome
Acupuncture is one of the best known of the alternative therapies. The US Federal Drug Administration (FDA) estimates that people in the United States spend more than $500 million annually on acupuncture treatments. Many people now have insurance cover that includes acupuncture. Since 1997, acupuncture has been recognised by the FDA and the US medical profession as an acceptable treatment for certain conditions – including carpal tunnel syndrome.